The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of your technological needs...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Void has moved to a new URL! It is of utmost importance that you view the global announcement, found at the top of any forum!

-IMPORTANT!!- New Void

Go down 

Do you like the New Void?
Of course!
-IMPORTANT!!- New Void I_vote_lcap100%-IMPORTANT!!- New Void I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
It's okay.
-IMPORTANT!!- New Void I_vote_lcap0%-IMPORTANT!!- New Void I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really.
 0% [ 0 ]
It was completely unnecessary.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CFF9Unite
Administrator
Administrator
CFF9Unite

-IMPORTANT!!- New Void Empty
PostSubject: -IMPORTANT!!- New Void   -IMPORTANT!!- New Void EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Everyone and their grandma knows that this forum is kinda dead. Also, the base website this forum was created from, well, has a lot to be desired. So, me and the other mods have been in the preduction of a new void.

Yes, a new void. We are starting over. Please, if you enjoyed this forum AT ALL, then I strongly advise you to come take a look at the new void we have made.

We plan to make the new void better, more orginized, and more user friendly. Just kinda think of this as a "test forum", where we decide what's good and what's bad.

The link to the new void, or The Void 2.0 is right here:

http://www.thevoidforums.freeforums.org/index.php

Please, join. Also, even if your not joining, tell EVERYONE you know. The more support, the better.

NOTE: the void2.0 might seem a little dull and empty. But, that is because we want the USERS to help guide the final product of the forum, that is, request what forum topics they want to see, and so forth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/catfighterforce9

-IMPORTANT!!- New Void
Page 1 of 1