The Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of your technological needs...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Void has moved to a new URL! It is of utmost importance that you view the global announcement, found at the top of any forum!

The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabees
Administrator
Administrator
Rabees

The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History Empty
PostSubject: The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History   The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:32 pm

This.

A fanfiction named "My Immortal". It's a fan fiction of Harry Potter, and supposedly the worst fan fiction ever written. It's a full book. The main character is named Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way. She's a gothic vampire who is also a witch.
Post your reactions below. A reaction video would be great.

WARNING: This fan fiction contains adult material and excessive rape of the english language. Use caution.

My bookmark:
*SPOILERS*

The 'My Immortal' Author wrote:
“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RabeesAnimations
CFF9Unite
Administrator
Administrator
CFF9Unite

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History   The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:12 pm

I read 2 chapters, and then I cryed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/catfighterforce9
supercybersock
That Guy
That Guy

PostSubject: :O   The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:47 pm

OMFG! This is so terrible, I read four chapters, it's so terrible, it's like a text talking mexican.

I mean after one or two chapters i'd give up, but this person wrote 62 chapters of bullcrap. its retarded
Most retarded bit

“YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE THE PRINCIPAL ANY LONGER!” yelled Rumbridge. “YOU ARE TOO OLD AND YOUR ALZHEIMERS IS DANGEROUS!"
Back to top Go down
Rabees
Administrator
Administrator
Rabees

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History   The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Oh noes, the alzheimers! D:

Everyone else feel free to post your favorite or LEAST favorite lines from the story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RabeesAnimations
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History   The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Thing You Will Ever Read In The History of History
Page 1 of 1